среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will create custom graffiti pop art typography

I will create custom graffiti pop art typography












About:

I will create a custom typographic art illustration in a sick graffiti/pop-art style from any name or short phrase. Would work well for a sticker, t-shirt, or poster title. I can create the text in any shape (ie circle, square, rectangular) and make changes to style as requested.

Reviews


mcraeapiaries:another top quality design im happy with thanks

mcraeapiaries:duranddesign produced me awesome work and done exactly what I wanted. I would definitely like to use his talents again in the near future

summergrace534:you're great

unrulyrotors:very fast response. nice work.

cheapshirt:Excellent service, will be back again for more! exactly what I needed! Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий