вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will make just awesome custom illustration

I will make just awesome custom illustration












About:

Please contact me before making your order by inbox. Thank you!

I can create in flat style:
  • Icons - for web and apps;
  • Logos;
  • Objects;
  • Characters;
  • Illustrations etc.

Also I can design any vector illustrations or icons in different styles.

Please send me your description of the icon/illustration you wish for.

I offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the result of that Gig. Enjoy! :)

Reviews


pascalmerme:Great and high quality job!

shahadalsehli:Awesome results, high commitment, \u0026 great communication

tanguyd:really easy to work with you ! thanks

shahadalsehli:Great work!

pascalmerme:Good job !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий