вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will create vector mandala for coloring book

I will create vector mandala for coloring book












About:

I will draw mandala for coloring books or another projects such as printing on the clothes, textiles, dishes. If you want to order several times this gig will receive the different mandalas. Available formats Ai, eps, jpg.    
                                                                                                          

Reviews


humairanoor7:She was very understanding of the requirement and the service was fast and efficient. Happy with the outcome.

ferrorubini:Humaira is very polite and delicate buyer. I've got a great experience thanks to her.

humairanoor7:She was very nice and understood the requirements well, and delivered accordingly on time. Very talented.

unknownsir:She cared about making me happy with what she offered, very fast to respond with suggestions and make changes. It was a pleasure to deal with someone who really got into my project.

ferrorubini:it was a big pleasure to work with Unknownsir!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий