среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw an amazing children book illustration

I will draw an amazing children book illustration












About:

Hi, I am an illustrator and graphic designer. I love to draw, especially for children's books and book covers. Go ahead and order and I'm ready to serve you! You can also leave a message for precise requirements. Satisfaction guaranteed!

MY SERVICE..
 >Unlimited concept & Revisions until you 100% satisfied
> FANTASTIC Pop art artwork
>Multiple Revisions
>Multiple formats of design (jpg/png/eps etc) 
> High Resolutions
>Client Support even after Task Completion
>In Time Delivery
>Fast Turn Around
>Source file
>Lifetime support (if you need further modification after sometime in future)

- Please Message me before ordering if you have specific Requests;

Reviews


coppertops:After reviewing it the seller achieved the brief, with extra time due a family bereavement so I'll try this seller again at a later date to see how they manage in normal times.

smelly33:If the concept is simple and easy to understand for a non-english speaking artist then the actual talent is good.

alfredosc:Working with kmalta_kikara was great. She had great patience and she was really helpful. The delivery was on time and high-quality as I was hoping for. Overall an outstanding experience. Thank you!

gmr1986:My experience with kmalta_kikara was fine. The delivery was on time, but maybe wasn't quite as high-quality as I was hoping for. I guess I'm not really sure what I was expecting for $30, but I was a little disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high. Anyway, this person was good to work with and punctual on delivery.

ruthgamboabrook:Satisfactory Experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий