среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want

I will illustrate anything you want












About:

I will illustrate ANYTHING you want

Hi,

My name is Ivan Cornejo.
 

If you can imagine it, I can draw it. 

I am a professional illustrator and will illustrate anything in any style you desire.

Let’s do it!
 

Show me an example of the style and give me the instructions... and let me show you some magic!

Pricing (Per figure)


Flat Style

·       Portrait $10 

·       Full Body $20

·       Add bespoke background + $15


Lighting Effects:

·       Portrait $20

·       Full Body $40 

·       Add  background + $20


Semi-Realistic:

·         Portrait $40

·         Full Body $80

·         Add  background +$40


Commercial Use License (Whole Project) = $30
Source File (per illustration) - $15

Please contact me before placing an order. This will help to establish accuracy of both content and price for your requirements.

Reviews


sparem:Great as usual :)

sparem:Very happy with my order. He's one of the best artists on fiverr

sparem:Excellent as always! Very easy to work with, listens to instructions, quick, quality work every time.

bucken:Thank you very much!

cameronknapp:Amazing Work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий