вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw the best skull design for your business or logo

I will draw the best skull design for your business or logo












About:

  • Give me a description of your artwork and I will create you a digital graphic of your request. 

  • For a gig I will send you a start up graphic with no edits.

  • If you need edits please get an edit gig for complicated designs and illustrations
  • If you have references and suggestions just let me know 
  • I charge 50 $ for Logo design  with edits for your design
  • please order the right gig so i can start on your requests and orders,

I guarantee the best quality work here on fiverr or your money back. Thank you 

Order Now!! Im just a message away for any graphics or questions, Cheers! -blaez

Reviews


bignest:Thank you my friend just what I was looking for

tigerblaez:Cool concept love the concept. Good Luck!

marshascott308:very quick on responding and with communication with wat was asked, and will use again

tigerblaez:Awesome request. Thank you for providing all the necessary info and reference to get the job done. Good day

bobbyjoe665:Love working with him


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий