среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will design unique logo and do artwork with responsibly and professionaly

I will design unique logo and do artwork with responsibly and professionaly












About:

Hello, :)
         Wondering for Logo Design ??
I Guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUT CLASS and HEART TOUCHING otherwise i will do again and again until your Satisfaction.

I will make LoGO for your Brand/Company just in $5, Your time and satisfaction is more important for me then $5.

$5 GIG

  • Unique logo design created as vector in Adobe Illustrator to the highest standards. No stock image use.
  • For the $5 you get files high resolution(JPEG )
  • Easy and professional communication and feedback understanding!
  • Friendly Support.
  • Unlimited  Revisions
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money.
Why you Choose me :    Willing to do any modification even your order completed.
Design until you fully satisfy.
My assets are creativity, communication skills and ability to understand clients and their ideas and goals on any given project!


So, Do not waste time while surfing, Just give us a chance to provide you our Friendly service.
Place Order and enjoy our services.


Reviews


jafirzaki221:Outstanding Experience!

n_tasha:Great buyer ...and i loved to do business with jafir zaki thanks for ordering again

jafirzaki221:Outstanding experience!\n\nMy experience was excellent, I would absolutely recommend!!!

n_tasha:i'm really glad to work with you.thank you so much!Lovely experience with this buyer :P\r\n

timtodgers:Great job, always happy to make changes, no matter how many you request!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий