среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will add details, colors inks.

I will add details, colors inks.












About:

Hello,
I am back with a new version of my traditional drawing gig. A better one of course for I am now 24/7 available on fiverr for orders.

I start with traditional drawings like the ones you can preview.

  • can add figures for extra
  • can vectorise the drawing and provide vector file formats fit for print and web with proper color settings
  • will provide a high rez .jpg at 300 dpi as a basic gig

My style is somewhere between semi realism and realism.
Ask me anything you would like!

Important Notice:
* If you buy my gig for personal use then you own the rights to the delivered items.
** If you are buying my gig for your business, to resell and to use it/modify it in a way that it generates revenue for you, then you have to pay Commercial Use.
*** If the delivered item is not to your liking then you can receive a refund. 

Reviews


cabal43:Great job, and a pleasure to communicate with.

strawberrique:Outstanding Experience!

freyapagan:Outstanding Experience!

strawberrique:Outstanding Experience!

rhondau:This lovely young artist was able to follow some complex instructions and take the art to an even higher level than I instructed....the perfect description of a real artist!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий