четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will design any character or illustrations

I will design any character or illustrations












About:

My service start from $35.
for more information, please feel free to contact me before dropping an order.

Here's what you can expect:
  •     Professional Services

  •     Friendly and Fast Responses

  •     No clip art like many other sellers.

  •     UNLIMITED REVISION

  •     LESS THAN 5 DAYS

  •     My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not happy, I will issue you a full refund.

  •     Your design ready to use


ONLY ON MY GIG YOU'LL GET ALL OF THOSE WITH JUST $35!
Order now and have an amazing design within days!

Thanks,
Ddimz

Reviews


polishedgeek:Great job! Plan to use this seller again for sure.

ignitra782:Works fast and provides appropriate changes. Really great to work with! Thanks

stevepi:I could not be happier with my custom artwork. I am amazed by the creativity and the communication was excellent. I recommend ddimz to everyone!

ziemssen:Although not all change requests were considered, I can live with the result.

delmikra:The seller changed all the revisions I've asked for! I really like the images :D And I would recommend this seller to anyone!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий