понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will draw nice pixel art of your choice

I will draw nice pixel art of your choice












About:

Hi, first of all please contact me BEFORE you order, to make sure that I can work on your project in my BEST condition!

I have 8 years experience with pixel arts, I work best with my own style but if you need custom made illustration, profile picture, avatar, game assets (characters, animations, backgrounds etc.) or anything else made out of pixels, I can do it for you.

5$    -  You get 2 characters with 32x32 resolutions 
10$  -  You get 1 characters with 64x64 resolutions
20$
  -  You get 1 characters with 100x100 resolutions
25$  -  You get 1 characters with 128x128 resolutions

Final image can be delivered in original size or higher resolutions so you can print it 

PS If you use my art in a game, you should mention me in the game's credits as an artist.


Reviews


dan_jf:Excellent work - good communication and fast work!

christinaoei:outstanding experience to work with Dan!

elevenreds:Good communication and responsiveness

christinaoei:thanks for your order

nick27584:Great work as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий