вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will draw monsters and concept art using traditional techniques

I will draw monsters and concept art using traditional techniques












About:

I will draw giant monsters and creatures with your specifications and anatomical and physiologicals considerations, using traditional techniques (illustrations with graphite and coloured crayons on bond paper) and digital edition.

Reviews


shannon999:Wow! What can I say Paleoyaguar delivers....This is my second project of hopefully many more. He is one of my Favorite artists on this platform......Amazing Experience!

paleoyaguar:Thank you so much for the confidence in my art, Shannon.You are a excellent client. It's grateful to know you like my work. I really hope you enjoy it. \r\n\r\nBest regards\r\n\r\nEdwin

steveorg:Very focused on getting it right. Good communication.

paleoyaguar:Thank you so much for the confidence on my work and the patience to develop the final art. Steve is an excellent customer with an interesting project. I hope he enjoys the artwork completed. Regards!

redzz77:Did an amazing job, would totally order again sometime. :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий