понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will do my best for everyone and improve my skills everyday.

I will do my best for everyone and improve my skills everyday.












About:

Hey! I will create original subscriber badges for your twitch channel :3

You will receive it in png in 3 sizes: 18x18, 36x36 and 72x72.

And remember: sub badges are quite small, so I won't be able to draw too much details in it! Please, contact me before ordering and we'll discuss about your ideas and details! <3

If there isn't enough quantity of badges in my gig and you need more or less, just contact me and I'll send you a special offer with all details you need.

Reviews


kakatary:Limeria is so talented and professional. I love the art so much! Thank you limeria!

limeria:Thank you so much! It's so lovely to work with you \u003c3

misagirl27:Amazing artwork! They came out so much better than I even envisioned!

daddy_law:TOp level work as always

xodarkrose:Excaclty what I asked for ! They came out great !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий