среда, 29 августа 2018 г.

I will design detailed city board maps in vector format or free hand.

I will design detailed city board maps in vector format or free hand.












About:

IMPORTANT: THE BUYER / COMMISSIONER MUST BE THE CREATOR OR HAVE THE PERMISSION AND THE RIGHT FROM THE CREATOR OF THE GENERAL LAYOUT PLAN TO MODIFY AND RESELL THE WORK, OR CLEARLY STATE THE REQUEST FOR AN ENTIRELY NEW DESIGN. OTHERWISE, THE ORDER WILL NOT BE GENERATED. 

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST
, describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it. Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!

HIGHLY DETAILED CITY AREA BOARD MAPS 

I will create or redesign a city area map, top quality with a lot of details. 

You will get the map in any file format that you require, in the highest resolution. 

This gig includes: 

  • Real estate location maps
  • Neighborhood maps
  • City area maps
  • Bay area maps
  • Forest area maps
  • Park maps 

Send me a message before placing any order so we can previously discuss the work that needs to be done. 

Check my profile here on Fiverr for more design services regarding real estates, floor plans, 3d perspectives, urban planning, sketches and illustrations. 

Best regards, 
Franc 

fldesigns

Reviews


cjhuntauthor:Franc totally exceeded my expectations! Love the maps and how well everything is brought to life. Great experience with quick response to feedback and I will definitely come back for more maps in the future.

fldesigns:Thank you so much! I really enjoyed making the map renderings for you! Best of luck and come back any time!

cjhuntauthor:Absolutely thrilled with the end result and Franc was fantastic to work with! Love the way the town comes to life with the map and this is just the first of many projects. I will definitely be back for more maps in the future :)

fldesigns:I am really glad that you like the map rendering! Thank you so much for your review and for the tip! I really appreciate it!

ahomer:Very helpful and quick to respond! Would definitely recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий