среда, 29 августа 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch or discord emotes

I will create custom twitch or discord emotes












About:

I can draw custom Twitch or Discord emotes for you! You can describe what you'd like and provide any reference photos if necessary. I'll send you a sketch for the emote and once you approve it, that's when I'll begin lining and coloring your order!

Reviews


zlbhqx:Perfect! Nailed the image i was looking for!

kryzlife:You’re deffo making my other two sub emotes in the future! \n\nSuper happy!

daniellekayyy:Absolutely wonderful to work with even though I was a bit of a pain. Very creative and definitely knows how to bring an image to life! They’re adorable!

myscorpian:Fantastic artist, quick responses, would definitely commission more emotes

muttski:This was great! Kannraa was SUPER prompt with any communication, sent several great options before going in on the final emote, and even sent several different versions zoomed in differently to pick from for Twitch. Highly recommend! \u003c3


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий