воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will illustrate book illustration, cartoon, caricature

I will illustrate book illustration, cartoon, caricature












About:

I will illustrate yours story in color or black and white.
I can draw a caricature by your photo.

Please inbox me first to discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily.

Thank you !! Hope you enjoy with my work.

Reviews


davidjeffery58:Timely and accurate presentation

milenavitorovic:Thank you, David, it's a great working with you! I am glad that you like the illustration, thanks for the tip!

tammykoelling63:Always a joy to work with Milena! Her art work is breathtaking

milenavitorovic:Thank you for the kind words, you are very generous. It is always a great pleasure to work for such professional as you are :)

splitrailstudio:This artist's work is amazing! I got chills when I saw her interpretation of my book. \nThank you so much Milena!:)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий