понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustrations for you

I will draw children book illustrations for you












About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig!

I am a designer, artist and illustrator and have years of experience working in this field. I have always loved drawing and sketching and have completed many projects. 


If you need an expert to illustrate your children's book or any kind of book, or bring your ideas to life you have come to the right place as I offer any kind of drawing, sketch, illustrations for baby/children/any kind of book! I can draw your imagination on a piece of paper or any other media!


  • BASIC (recommended for children vector art /coloring book)
  • STANDARD (recommended for self publishing children's/baby's detailed illustration book)
  • PREMIUM (recommended for publisher who needs high quality hand drawn illustrations)

I provide:
  1. High resolution
  2. Background scene
  3. Colored art
  4. Line art
  5. Vector art
  6. Hand drawn
  7. Sketches
  8. Painting style
  9. Many more..

Note: If you need to order for one page please contact me! 

Thank you very much for visiting my gig. :)

Reviews


frenchpeatree18:Talented artist! Great communication, with a quick response time! Would recommend.

noormoiz:Great experience!!! Thank you!

davidemm1:Fast and willing to help.

noormoiz:Great experience! :)

tamarah3:Thank you, this is great!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий