среда, 29 августа 2018 г.

I will draw a stunning linework tattoo design

I will draw a stunning linework tattoo design












About:

I will draw a unique tattoo design based on your idea, in small, medium or large size. The design is made by a professional tattoo artist specializing in linework, dotwork and minimal designs. Jpg and png files, AI/Vector files upon request. For colour, vectors, lettering tattoos and bigger projects please contact me beforehand.

A sketch of a bigger piece - 5$ . The sketch is a way for you to see how the final, medium or large size tattoo will look. You can describe what exactly it is that you want to get, where you want to get it, send reference pictures if you have any and I will make a sketch to give you an idea of the final product. You can message me and we can talk about the design and then I will send you a custom 5$ offer for your sketch, only if you truly need it, as in medium and large gigs, I send the sketch for free after the order

NO FREE SAMPLES
 

Please, be very detailed in the description of the design that you want. Reference pictures are always a good way to explain the details that you want included. I will do my best to meet your expectations and will work hard to make the perfect tattoo design! 

Reviews


rubystarassoc:Amazing!! Thank you.

rubystarassoc:Awesome! Thanks

rubystarassoc:Absolutely love this. Thank you!

rubystarassoc:OMG I love these- thank you. Awesome as always

elinadobagova:Thank you for your order, it was a pleasure working with you again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий