четверг, 30 августа 2018 г.

I will create modern minimal geometric mandala tattoo design

I will create modern minimal geometric mandala tattoo design












About:

Disclaimer: Please contact me before ordering so I can help you with your request.


Welcome to my Minimal/Geometric/Mandala Tattoo Gig!

Hello! I'm a graphic designer and tattoo artist. I've worked with graphic design and clothing companies across the globe as illustrator and now I'm here to offer you an unique, high quality tattoo design.


 For 10$ (Basic gig) I'll offer you:

  • High quality tattoo design in a unique and modern minimal style
  • One figure
  • Simple lines and shading
  • Delivered in JPEG or PNG
  • UNLIMITED revision
  • 4-days delivery (It usually takes 48-72 hours)


Just share with me your idea and I'll make it real! Also you can check my extras to get the most of this offer or, if this ain't what you're after I invite you to check my other gigs. I can handle a variety of styles ;).


If you have any questions please contact me first, I'll be happy to help you!



♦♦100% Money Back Guarantee♦♦

Reviews


cameronmartini:Got everything i asked for and more, very happy

yotamhochman:Great artistic interpretation and proficiency, fast responses.\nWould definitely recommend.

andybobich:Great, very responsive and did exactly what I needed.

miketholen:Once again incredible result and just what i was looking for :)

elxmx12988:perfect \u0026 on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий