воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will make fashion flats, spec sheets, tech packs

I will make fashion flats, spec sheets, tech packs












About:

I WILL CREATE FASHION FLATS/ TECHNICAL DRAWINGS IN ILLUSTRATOR

All flats are detailed, designed to communicate manufacturing information, thus, important details such as stitches and trims are included.

I am working on my Flats/ Technical Drawings from a Pattern Maker and Garment Technologist perspective, and will deliver a Flat that your Technologist, Pattern Maker or Manufacturer can easily read and understand!

The Spec Sheets and Tech Packs have a clear and easy to read layout.


Delivered in High Resolution:
  • JPG
  • PNG 
  • PDF

After ordering the gig you will send me the following:
  • A clear image of the style(s) you want me to flat sketch, both Front and Back
  • Manufacturing details (stitches, trims, seam allowance with) Do not worry, I have the necessary experience to advise you here :)
  • Inspiration Images, details, colorways information (If ordering the Tech Pack extra)

Do not hesitate to SEND ME A MESSAGE to discuss your specific needs!

I also provide Pattern Making services please CHECK OUT MY OTHER GIGS!

! PLEASE DROP ME A LINE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER !








Reviews


halladamruss:Communication is very good and very straightforward

danielle223:Thanks a lot

katiaguzun:Working with Danielle was an enjoyable experience. Thank you.

halladamruss:Really good communication and easy to work with. With be working with again.

katiaguzun:Thank you, Adam.\nWill gladly work with you again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий