суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will draw realistic fantasy character illustration

I will draw realistic fantasy character illustration












About:

Hello..I am a fantasy illustrator and a concept artist. I have a lot of experince over the years. I can draw your favorite characters and of course, I can draw your own character! I would love to work with you and be a part of your project! :)

 You should simply send me a message with point by point data about the endeavor and the characters/animals that you expect me to draw! By then you need to put in the request and the last advance is to make a significantly mind blowing undertaking together!\


I want a close description of what you've got in mind.
The better the reference and suggestion you deliver me, the better the outcome.
in case you do not have a concrete concept, you will be giving me creative freedom together with your commission.


please contact me soon..

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий