суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will be happy to create awesome art for you.

I will be happy to create awesome art for you.












About:

Hi,
I can create a character design of your vision, fantasy character, or a cute character. It can be your very own superhero; warrior; goddess; mythical character; animal or anything.
 
I also offer an anime drawing style  (optional).

Please send your ideas plus sample image(s) as a reference, for your desired character. I will send a sketch to you before applying the full details. 

If you have any questions, please ask.

I am happy to be of service.

Reviews


maxbimbo:fast and excellent artist

atirar:Thank you, it was a pleasure.

maxbimbo:fast and excellent artist

atirar:Thank you, it was a pleasure.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий