воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will draw a comic page

I will draw a comic page












About:

Do you have a story that you want to be turned into a comic book? This gig is perfect for you! For 3 gigs worth, I will draw a comic book page. Everything will be black and white. An average of 5 panels per page, 100 dpi resolution. I will also use some programs to enhance the art itself. Delivery time depends on the number of pages you require.

Reviews


pangea14:Great job! Quick delivery. Did exactly what I asked. I'll be back

galilaweslywayn:Glad you appreciate the work I did! I totally enjoyed the total artistic freedom. Looking forward to the next pages. :)

honeydip:Awesome every time. Over a few years now its been constantly solid work and good communication.

galilaweslywayn:thanks for ordering.!!! :)

bigshamp:Outstanding work as usual!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий