воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will do illustration design within 24 hours unlimited revision

I will do illustration design within 24 hours unlimited revision












About:

Hello my friend, thank you for visiting my gigs.
In this gig I want to offer my service : TO DESIGN AWESOME ILLUSTRATION

This gig include
  • hi res ready to use illustration (standard 300dpi)
  • 24 hours turnaround time for first delivery (not including revision time)
  • unique, copyright free and can be used for commercial
  • fast reply and fast respond (one of the fastest in FIVERR)

This can be done for any illustrations such as person / animal / character (not a real 3D illustration)
For any complex or any illustration you think it's difficult please contact me first to discuss it.

Look forward to work for you :-)

Have a great day.

Reviews


brints37:She makes my requests fast and it’s super! \nThanks

gunawanguan:You're welcome.\nI'm happy to help you my friend.

elyousfiothmane:good and i d recommand it

gunawanguan:Thank you my friend :-)

reman66:Awesome did job fast and made a revision that i needed in minutes... great job


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий