суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will make awesome line art from any photo

I will make awesome line art from any photo












About:

Do you want to help with line art?
Here is the perfect gig for you at suitable price with 100% customer satisfaction.
I can assist you with my experience and intellect to complete the job that you require. 

Work details that I do:
-simple outline line art
-detailed outline line art

I do a complete line art as per your requirement. l do anything that you need to be done including person, animal, etc.

I will send the final output in high quality jpeg format or other format that you prefer.  

P.S. I also provide raw files without any additional charges.

P.P.S If you have any questions or have a doubtPLEASE CONTACT ME before you order.

Reviews


tarynom:Good seller. Delivered on time.

autodidactme:Thank you for the honest and kind review :)

brettaylward:Thanks \nEasy

autodidactme:Thank you for the kind review. :)

enmblone:Very good work. Appreciate the extra help.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий