вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will sketch a high quality illustration

I will sketch a high quality illustration












About:

I will sketch an original hand-drawn illustration, sketch , cartoon or concept for your business in black and white or 1 color. I will send the artwork in a 8.5 x 11 in canvas at 256 pixels/ inch as jpg. or png. files.

Each gig is for 1 complex (e.g. caricature) sketch or up to 4 simple character/ items. please order more gigs or gig extras if it is more than 4 simple character/item.

I reserve the right to use all images created in my social media and portfolio and as work samples.

Reviews


chunsiong:The seller understand the requirement and articulate it well in drawing

intassembly:-----------

virginiezbox:Really great work as always Thank you so much!

ericleob:Excellent.... delivered on time..\n

nicoleoginni:He was willing to listen to direction and make changes. its nice to find buyers that are willing to satisfy customer first. i would have wanted a fresh outlook to what i wanted, but still satisfied.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий