среда, 29 августа 2018 г.

I will hand letter a quote in modern calligraphy

I will hand letter a quote in modern calligraphy












About:

Have a favorite quote you want to print out and put on your wall? I will hand letter the quote in a fun, modern calligraphy style digitally for a fast, beautiful and professional design!

All designs are drawn on my iPad, in the Procreate app and are PIXEL based, not vector. Please contact me if you require a vectored design and we can work something else out.

You will receive 1 JPEG and 1 PDF, high resolution, 2550x3300 Pixels (translates to letter sized paper ---- 8.5x11 inches) unless otherwise specified.

Please note that for the basic $5 you will get your quote (of maximum 10 words) in black lettering. 

Check out my gig extras for - the quote in color, a quote longer than 10 words, a simple additional illustration, and more!

Thanks so much for checking it out! Feel free to contact me before purchasing so that we can make sure we're on the same page.

Reviews


leapona:Always easy to work with. I almost don't want to tell people how good she is so I can keep her to myself :D hehe

ronmad:Completely Professional and beautiful designs

helloheidi:A+ I've worked with the seller twice now!

flattoothpick:Came back for a second gig with this seller and was not disappointed. Looking forward to working with her again! Thanks for the lovely work.

daniellaalvarez:Quick upgrade to existing order. Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий