воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will draw a fashion sketch

I will draw a fashion sketch












About:

Do you want to make your bridal dream gown and need someone to illustrate it? Do you have an idea about a garment and need an illustration? Or simply would like a fashion illustration? I can draw you a fashion sketch in pencil or color, or help you finalize your garment, I can make an artistic or a technical sketch.The gig is comprised as follows:
1 gig-for 1 figure/object in pencil outline with minimal shading
2 gigs-for one figure/object in pencil with more detailed shading and/or prints.
3 gigs-for 1 figure/object in color(watercoloramp;marker)
As my current schedule fluctuates, please message me before placing any order so i can best accommodate you and deliver it in a timely manner.
I am happy to do revisions to give the best results,however I reserve the right to charge you if I consider that I have followed your instructions and have done my best to illustrate your product and need to make major revisions. Thank you!

Reviews


sandyten10:Beautiful sketches thank you

fuchsia_mea:Outstanding Experience!

emilywilke:As always amazing talent! Better than I expected. Thank you. I WILL be back.

fuchsia_mea:Thank you! Great experience! Come again!

nuralee224:Thank you so much for your help! Like it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий