воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Draw Your Ideas In My Illustration Style











About:

Hello! I'm here today to draw something for you in my illustration style. 



It will be a hand drawn illustration with black ink, painted with watercolor, and lots of tiny details. 

It can be a portrait, fanart, illustrations for your book, or wathever you have in mind :)



Basic gig includes: b/w illustration, one character, high res, 1 revision.



If you have any questions, ideas, or you just want to say hi please send me a message :)



Have a nice day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Far exceeded my expectations. Perfect in every way and early. One of the best. Highest recommendation.

:

Beautiful and just what I needed. Many thanks.

:

Always exactly what I need. - beautiful!

:

Thank you!

:

Excellent work once again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий