вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Whimsical Pages For Your Childrens Book











About:

I will create beautiful illustrations for your children's book and any other illustrative needs. I would love to collaborate and learn more about the story you'd like to tell and how I can help you share it with the world. 



I can draw almost anything in a quick turnaround time. You can use my services for:



  • Children's book illustration
  • Coloring book
  • Book cover art 
  • Character design
  • And more! Please don't hesitate to ask


(Currently not accepting custom projects at the moment. Please message me if you have any questions, need clarification, or would like to know my availability in completing larger, custom projects.)

Reviews


:

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is a very skilled illustrator who will bring your vision to life. She is kind and endearing and will prove to be highly competent in managing your vision from start to finish. She is highly recommended! 🥳🥳

:

Working with Sarah was great - her communication is prompt, she was super helpful in taking my ideas and putting together a project. The work is beautiful, I would absolutely recommend working with Sarah!

:

I love that every step of the way she made sure to include my mother in the process to make sure she likes everything since my mother left me in charge to handle to the business work. She stayed in communication with me and offered suggestion and wanted our opinion. I would definitely recommend!

:

Sarah is super talented and worked on my logo until I was happy with it. I highly recommend!

:

Sarah is brilliant. She brought my children's book to life!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий