пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Draw Illustration Or Tattoo Design











About:

Please message me before placing an order!

Each project is unique and needs to be discussed for the accurate price. The price of the artwork depends on your requirements.



Where can you use my illustrations?



  • illustrations and covers for books and magazines;
  • exhibition design, installations, interior design;
  • tattoo design;
  • souvenir and printing products;
  • websites;
  • packaging;


and much more! Just share your idea with me and we will find a better way to bring it to life.



I mainly draw digital illustrations. I use Procreate, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator for vector images. 

I also use pencils, liners and watercolor.



Work stages:



  • Contact me and send me the most detailed description of what you have in mind. Show me the references, your inspiration, the style you like, it can be my arts or other artists, photos. That will help me to understand your idea. We will discuss all order details and price. After that, order a gig.


  • I will draw a sketch, and at this stage you can make 2 changes. Remember that additional changes are paid, think over your brief previously.



  • Then I will proceed to the next stages of work and here we can make changes only in color.

Reviews


:

Beautiful as always! Thank you!

:

Very talented artist! She was patient and understanding, and the final product looks amazing! Will be using her talents again!

:

Selcha made this a very easy process and did an amazing job! Thank you.

:

This is my fourth time ordering from this artist and honestly her work was amazing to begin with but it is always improving. I did not think it could get any better but it has.

:

great turn out - thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий