суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Illustration Or Concept Art For You











About:

My portoflio: https://www.behance.net/bojantemunovicser/



Before ordering a Gig:



Please write me a message first to considuring out your wishes and thoughts about project.



What I can draw for you:



- Nature

- Architecture

- Sci-Fi

- Real Time World

- Specific Ages through history

- Whatever you want





Fields:

Environment design

Architecture design



Thank you in advance.



If you have any questions feel free to message me 

Also, check my other gigs.



Regards

Bojan







Reviews


:

this man nailed my vision perfectly and down to the T. please do not hesitate to hire him for your visual concerns! :)

:

Perfect and fast delivery! Good ideas, quick to respond and to implement changes. First-class artist! I already have the next tasks prepared for him :)

:

Working with Bojan is a pleasure. In fact, I have repeated working with him and I will do it again. His illustrations are extraordinary.

:

Bojan has done a great job, it has been fantastic working with him. I will definitely count on him again for future projects.

:

Thanks for the hard work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий