суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Illustrations For Children S Book











About:

I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.



I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.



also quote may change based on the page descriptions since some drawing if its harder to draw then quote will also changes



thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

🤨🤨

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Great work thanks for your time

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий