воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate A Book Cover, Card Game Or Fanart For You











About:

Attention, as of 10/24/2019 I will no longer be providing one day delivery as part of my service. The reason for this is that someone liked my work so much and decided to hire me full time. Because of that I wont be able to accept jobs with heavy workload and tight deadlines. Please PM me first and let me know what your project is so I can confirm If I can fit it into my schedule. Thanks!



Hello Guys, 



Please feel free to message me first before placing an order. I would love to talk with you about your idea. 



Please only order if you are willing to talk about the final image so that we both could work and make it the best order you ever had. I'm not a mind reader so don't expect that when you order, I would magically provide exactly what you imagine. 



Thanks and looking forward to working with you.



-Jason



All Artworks, files, documents I deliver is owned by me unless you order a commercial rights gig extra. There we can talk about using the rights for commercial purposes. 



Note: I do not work on Sundays. I will message you Asap Monday morning, if I receive a request from you. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Johannelight is professional, speaks good english, and takes feedback very well. 10/10 would recommend. Best experience working with an artist on Fiverr yet!

:

There is nothing left to say. I have praised this man every way I know how. He is simply the best.

:

Perfect! 35 projects together and he still impresses me.

:

Highly professional!

:

I love working with this guy, he nails it every time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий