пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Adobe Illustrator Job











About:

I'm a professional graphic designer.



I'll be your Adobe illustrator assistant.

I can help you in,
  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector for good Quality printing
  • Editing, Redo, corrections, fixing, etc

  • Designing Logo, Business card, Greeting card, Building Plan, Banner, Packaging design , Tshirt design and many more



All of them start from $10 or depend on complexity request.

For complex design,please contact me with your details before placing order.



contact me for more informations.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cromanic did a great job! Was quick to make changes as requested and the final product is exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Totally understood the brief and delivered very quickly. Needed a small amend and he did it perfectly and fast! Will definitely use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for using my service :-)

Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Highly recommend 100%. Not only was the production quality excellent, but the communication was easy. The project was also completed quickly.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий