вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Create Artistic Vector Illustration











About:

HI, am Praneethdigiart, talented artist and skilled artist. Welcome to my page. This gig is exclusively on vector arts in form of cartoons, illustrations , comic book designs. I am a skilled sketch artist and illustrator hence my ability to provide you with concept sketches and designs . Also I Guaranteed quality service and satisfactory policy as i look forward to working with you on your projects.



Contact me for your designs and i will reply you immediately .

Warm regards,

Praneeth.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! If you could please send me the PSD source file that would be great. Look forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

The professional was very polite and delivered much of what was requested, but I confess that I expected more original artistic traits and an art style that could have been a little closer to what I saw in his portfolio. Also, despite its politeness, I felt a bit of "automation" in setting the stage, with elements seemingly ready to use and replicated to speed up the process. But I understand that art is a complex thing, which may take a longer time than we would like, and besides, the payment this artist received was not a significant amount, so I cannot demand too much.

:

nice work....

:

Thank you so much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий