воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Beautiful Cartoon Style Illustration Or Character











About:

Hi there!


If you are looking to have a cute unique illustration in a cartoon style, then I'm right here to offer you my services.


The illustrations can be used for books, posters, cards, T-shirts...The list is endless :)



Before we start, please describe your idea and it would be great if you can tell me about your preferences about color palette and style wich you'd like to see on illustration so I can fully understand your needs.



This gig is up to one character (basic/standard) and up to three characters (premium), so if you have more characters in the illustration, please add the additional figures in the extras.


What can you expect?

  • high quality min 300 dpi (please specify when order)
  • delivery on time
  • easy communication




If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.


I'm looking forward for your requests! :)




Reviews


:

Thank you so much, Alla! It was a fabulous journey. You delivered 20 drawings absolutely astonishing! I'm extremely happy with your work. :)

:

Amazing picture, love it! Thank you, Alla!

:

Magnificent work, dear Alla! Thank you so much! It's absolutely amazing!

:

Beautiful! Thank you, Alla! You surprised the very essence of the story. I love it! :)

:

Every time I think you couldn't possibly draw more beautifully, you surprise me with an illustration even more amazing. Thank you so much, Alla. It's perfect in every way. I love it! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий