воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Draw Almost Anything For You











About:

 BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGE.

OTHERWISE I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE ORDER.

 Please write in proper understandable English, and not in a GIBBERISH. Sadly I can't read people's minds.

 OTHERWISE I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE ORDER.

 Thank you.



Hello there!

 I will draw anything you want. Portraits, dragons, pikachu, or what ever.  



Starting price is 5 dollars
for  a sketch, or simple cartoony picture



 Portrait from a photo - 30-55 dollars. depends on the complexity of the picture. ( Refer to this beautiful girl painting I uploaded)

 Painting of a character with a background, with reasonable amount of detail is   25-55 dollars.Depends on how many elements are in the picture.



I am sure that we could come to satisfactory arrangement, based on your budget and what picture you want :)

 



Reviews


:

a good artist!

:

Awesome experience. Seller was fast to respond and communication was great.

:

Great work, the seller was great at making sure they knew what I wanted and did an excellent job.

:

Happy you did it on short notice.

:

Thank you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий