вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Create An Outstanding Flat Illustration For Your Website











About:

Hi There,
My Name is Degosep i'm expert in isometric and Flat illustration with 3 years over experience. I can help you to create incredible isometric or Flat illustration to make it suitable to apply in many design. for example: Landing page, icon, business card background, website section, banner illustrations, infographic, social media banner and many more. 



The reason why our gig is different that other are:

  1. Original drawing only!
  2. We GUARANTEED 100% for All of object and character we made.
  3. All portfolio is our ORIGINAL WORK. No fake samples
  4. Quick turnaround and fast response
  5. UNLIMITED REVISION*
  6. FAST DELIVERY 24H



    ***PLEASE SEND MESSAGE TO US FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

UNBELIEVABLE! This guy is an amazing designer! He's super fast, super awesome. He took my vague instructions and created design work that blew away my expectations by 10X. Will definitely hire again soon :-)

Seller's Response:

Thanks, men! You are so Kind, I like how you make all this easier and more fun. Love to work with you hope we can collaborate again in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Great communication, worked perfectly and quickly. I'm very pleased with the result!

Seller's Response:

thanks for order. Happy to work with you

:

Awesome experience. I can highly recommend it! Will definitely buy from degosep again when I need another illustration :-)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий