понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Draw Characters For Design











About:

Welcome!


My name is Geronimo and I'm here to bring your most darkest, powerful and imaginary character of all. I'll explain more in detail below what my gig is based on:


  • I work in pencils, papers and inks.


  • I use different formats, although the A4 is quite comfortable.


  • I can create architectural geographic spaces, geometric figures, clothing, armament and accessories, faces, animals (hybrids and antropormorph).


  • Through other design programs I can provide details for a better presentation of the design.






Please, contact me if you want your particular design. We will work together with your ideas and my processes to create the character you are looking for.


Thanks for visiting my gig!
Geronimo, Bestiarock08

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

No limits! Pure art

Seller's Response:

Just awesome. Unreal artist. Great experience.

Seller's Response:

Great job! Unexpected reaction

Seller's Response:

great job my friend THANK YOU




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий