понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Draw A Concept Art , Game Characters, Game Card, Poster For You











About:



Hello my buyer.

- I"m digital artist. I have the ability to draw concept character, digital painting, comic art, your portrait, game card ...

- I will hand draw digital painting from your idea or your photo



 With 10 $ you will get : 1 object/ character sketch line art

   

         + 10 $ : full black and white picture   



         + 10 $ : draw high details



         + 20 $ : draw full color.

         

         + 5 $ : resolution as you want .



         +++  include source file free +++



- What do you need to supply for the order:

- Send me an idea or reference photos about your concept, I will draw for you a wonderful concept.

- I will draw clean sketch and send it to you. If you accept it. i will complete the painting.

- Please message for me to get your price ( Depends on complexity). 

- Working with high pressure, punctuality is an issue I affirm to myself and my customers. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

"FANTASTIC" I will be back, GREAT WORK"! Thank you Bililucky, this was super.👍🏽🎼

Seller's Response:

Nice to work with you :3

Seller's Response:

Very professional! Will definitely recommend! Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Well done.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий