суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Advanced Illustration And Children Book Illustration Service











About:

Hello, I’m a professional children book artist who is actively designing books for “Room to Read”
organization. I’ll create new characters using my own style and color them accordingly. Please feel free
to check my portfolio to have a detailed view.
In addition to book illustration, you can contact me for relevant other designs such as;


  • Greeting Cards
  • Social Media advertising graphics
  • Covers/flyer/posters..etc


NOTE: Before placing the order, drop a message with info to discuss your project.

Reviews


:

Yes it is wonderful. He is very responsive and good.

:

I really like it

:

The seller was very accommodating and willing to make a number of small revisions. He grasped the storyline from my descriptions without having read the book. The only problem was the time difference, but we managed even that quite well. The seller must have done some midnight shift work!

:

nuwancia is very good. I hardly recommand his work. Thank you !

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий