четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Technical Drawings,Line Art Or Convert Photos To Vector Illustration











About:

About This Gig
For $5 tasks do contact me i am still available for basic works :) 



OPEN FOR CUSTOM OFFERS BASED ON IMAGE COMPLEXITY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME... :) 




Hi,

I'm a professional illustrator. Graduated Interior Designer. 


I  will professionally and creatively convert your image, sketch or idea into a perfect Line Drawing for Manufacturing Purposes,Technical Drawings for Product catalogs and Patent Applications or for Design Purposes or for Technical drawings.


For 5$ you get



  • Any image/Photo converted to line art
  • Free COPYRIGHTS and COMMERCIAL LICENSE  
  • Vectorization of logos
  • Full layered Source File and PNG,JPEG files
  • 600 or Higher dpi resolution
  • unlimited  revisions


Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?
  • Low cost.
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • Friendly Customer Care
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • Fast and Reliable Communication


IMPORTANT NOTICE



modifications are only possible before order get completed( Manually or automatically)



******* Please do Prior Consultation before placing the order so i can give you a custom offer after reviewing the task *******

Reviews


:

Great to work with Asif and will certainly work with him again, his drawings were very good, he had multiple instructions to follow so I am really pleased.

:

I will keep working with Asif. To me that is the best comment on his quality and communication that I can think of. Great job, again.

:

Amazing work! this Fiverr service really got the job done for me allowing me to continue my project. I really appreciate it! I would 10/10 recommend.

:

He was responsive and prompt. His drawings showed what I requested.

:

Great as expected.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий