воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Handmade Watercolor Botanical Art Illustration











About:

  • Hand-painted
  • watercolor 
  • full color
  • full body
  • No background
  • A4 paper size, 300dpi, RGB






Please message me before placing the order so we can discuss how we are going to work.



My work is a traditional painting, not a digital painting. Due to the nature of my work, revisions are limited. Please be very specific from the beginning.



How it works:

1.       Message me first to discuss how we are going to work.

2.       Place the order.

3.       I will provide a sketch. At this stage, you can ask for a revision if you need.

4.       Once the sketch is approved the next step is coloring. At this stage, no major changes can be done. Some improvement or color revision still can be done before the work is 100% finished.

5.       The last steps: scanning and editing.

6.       Receive the finished product. You will get two files. One JPEG file with a white background and one PNG file with a transparent background.

  

Please give me credit if my artwork used in commercial/published material.





Thank you



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий