суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Anything For You











About:

Need a unique and beautiful hand-drawn illustration for your business, instagram, magazine or anything else? I've got you covered!



All of my drawings are made by hand- you can specify if you would prefer a literal pen/paper illustration or one that's a little more slick, hand drawn digitally. 



Examples of things I could illustrate:

-storybook characters

-editorial drawings

-instagram posts

-GIFs

-portraits

-animals

-flowers!



To get started:

1. Place the order and specify what you would like drawn.

2. Feel free to send style references/inspiration.

3. Let me work!

4. I will deliver the first draft, and from there you can request edits (number depending on which package you choose!)

Reviews


:

Very helpful.

:

Chloe's a real pro. She's so talented, I keep coming back for more. She's the only illustrator I ever want to work with.

:

Excellent illustrator, good communication, very patient - a pleasure to work with!

:

Great work , thank you!

:

Very easy to work with!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий