понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Draw A Simple Hand Drawn Watercolor Illustration











About:

*If you not sure what do you want to order, how much will your illustration cost or have some other questions, feel free to contact me, I am ready to help.



Hello! In this gig I'm creating an illustrations manually in my own pop style. I also can copy the styles of drawing that very close to mine (but I need to see references first to understand if that is something I'm able to do).



I don't draw detailed or realistic illustrations of people and animals here.



For this type of illustrations I have another gigs.

Check it on my page.



Important!

By default all illustrations are created for personal use only.

You need to buy a license to use my artworks in your commercial purposes (check out FAQ).

Commercial license is non-exclusive unless you buy an Exclusive License.

Please credit me if my artworks are included in published materials. 

I have the right to use illustrations in my portfolio.







Thank you for ordering!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice job. Good Communication.

:

Love your work!!!

:

Great Work!! Looks great!

:

Great work!!!

:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work, beyond expectations and will definitely use again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий