среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Amazing Fantasy Illustrations











About:

Hello, I will create very detailed and professional images, based in your requirements, I generally do fantasy and sci-fi illustrations,elaborate images with a deep knowledge of color, light and composition.



Important: please contact me before you proceed to order, or the order will be canceled.



  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I commissioned Ooki to paint two character portraits for the cover of a book - no background, or bodies - just two beautifully painted profiles. He fully immersed himself in the brief and with the right guidance - textual and visual - he understood what I had in mind, and addressed all my requirements with care and attention to detail. While working with the characters, you get the sense that the artist got to know and understand them from the inside. The beautiful result matches my vision and exceeds anything I dared expect. And he achieved this while also going through a big move. If you’re looking for a talented artist who really cares about his work, I can’t recommend Ooki highly enough

:

Very good work. Responds quickly, good communication, adjusted any changes I asked for. I would recommend her work.

:

Really love why you did with the art I ask for!!!!

:

Image is more of a 3d figure than I would have preferred, but the communication was excellent and professional.

:

many thanks for your tip, was a pleasure work for you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий