пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Paint A Watercolor Illustration











About:

Hello,



My name is Anna and I can create an awesome watercolor illustration of anything you want! 



  • I usually paint on A4 format (210×297 mm), but if you want me to send the original painting by post, I can use any size of paper you need (if the needed format is bigger than A4, the cost is going to be bigger too - it’s negotiated individually);



  • If you don't need the original painting, I'll send you a digital copy;



Please, contact me before order, so that we can discuss in details all the questions, ideas, etc. - this will help me to improve the quality of work.

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

ARE U KIDDING ME!? You have done it again. Never fail to go the extra mile. I always request crazy close to impossible request based off an idea and you make it come to life. I’ll be back for the 5th time!

:

Thank you. I really appreciate your artwork.

:

Great job as usual. Excellent and always on time. Thanks!

:

Wonderful experience again. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий