пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Professional Illustration For You











About:

        PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER



        Hi everyone! My name is Phu Thieu .I'm a concept artist/illustrater . Message for me to get your price for full color illustration ( The price of the illustration is based on its details and complexity). 



        ATTENTION: Please contact me in conversation by follow step by step, if you order gigs without disscuss with me before, i will cancel your order.



        I will paint you an art commission. Character concept art Fight scenes Portrait creature concept art Illustration Game and book How to commission me:



     - STEP 1: Send me a note inbox, short description and refference image(Number of characters, creatures, details in background...). i will disscuss about ideas and anything else, when i agree with each order about artwork, price, .... you go to step 2



      - STEP 2: Order gigs with price i'm disscuss in STEP 1, I'll sent custom offer Please disscuss with me before oderring



       Thank you.Love you all.


Reviews


:

Great sketch!

:

Stunning work!

:

Great sketch!!

:

The picture has become absolutely perfect. I can highly recommend Phu Thieu.

:

Worked as I asked, and provided a product i was expecting and more.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий