пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Astonishing Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi,

"PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER"

I am a professional graphics designer and i a have done many project on children book illustrations.
* children story books
*  illustrations, 
* cartoon characters, etc. 
  


* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,


* also I can do story boarding, 
'
* draw concept design and so on.

Reviews


:

What a great cooperation and work with this awsome and talented man. I ordered 16 photos for my childrens book and he made it as agreed in the exact deadline. With some minor changes he delivered a great result like I imagined. I would highly recommend him and for sure hire him again. Thank you!

:

I am extremely satisfied with his work. He was patient, professional and always willing to cooperate to meet my demands. I am very happy to have chosen him for the work and I highly recommend him. I already started my next order with him. Thank you Sam!

:

Really cooperative and great designer. Incorporated all the changes very fast. Will surely work in future as well.

:

I absolutely love it! I'll be working with you again!

:

Very attentive




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий