понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Cute Kids Childrens Book Illustration Design











About:

Hello,

This is Aria here, I'm an artist and a Graphic designer, In this Gig i will provide you illustrations for your story book. I have 3 packages for this , you can choose one according to your requirements. If you have a book with more than 10 pages then i will send you a custom offer for this.



I have 3 different drawing styles for kids story books. I also do book layout for printing and publishing. Please feel free to contact me and discuss with me about your project.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This lady is amazing, she is true professional, I will be working with Aria long term she is truly wonderful

Seller's Response:

Thank You :)

Seller's Response:

Aria is amazing. My third time working with her. Her work I fantastic. She is professional and always makes sure we have a positive outcome.

:

Thanks a lot for your kind words and wonderful feedback.

:

Thank you so much for making it come true for me and will for sure come back to you for more. Thanks once again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий